“This book tells you all you need to know about how to get on.” The Times
“Relatively few books have been written with assistant solicitors in mind, about how to succeed at the business of being a lawyer… fewer still have devised a programme for so doing that runs alongside a book. This book does both.”Law Society (The Law Management Section)
5 star rating HR Magazine
Juggling the Big 3 gives you a step-by-step systematic plan for developing your personal brand client business; and leadership mindset (the “Big 3”).
Advancing in your career (whatever your future aspirations) requires more than being a great lawyer— at some point (either to remain where you are or to move on) you'll need the Big 3 (brand, business, and leadership)—and this book shows you how to develop them all. Juggling the Big 3 is by definition informative but also enjoyable, as its light tone is laced with cartoons and humorous (real-life law firm) anecdotes. It’s a "must-read" for all ambitious lawyers—but illuminating for anyone.
- Aspiring lawyers and law students eager for insights into how to embark upon their legal career;
- Newly qualified lawyers keen to prepare themselves thoroughly for the road ahead;
- Senior associates aiming for partnership;
- Recently appointed partners startled by the new challenges of partnership, and by how much the game has changed overnight; or
- HR, training and professional development partners, responsible for encouraging and developing the firm’s talent.